• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invalid audio device in Windows 10
I made everything is possible, believe me. Finally I have reinstalled Win 10 64bit and started again. I knew about UMC ASIO, I made all settings according to instructions of Jamkazam, all the steps of installing drivers and so on... but I have the real problem with setting the audio sample rate of Behringer in Windows 10, for instance I selected, you know, in SOUND - Properties - Advanced - 2ch, 24bit/48000Hz for both IN 1-2 and OUT 1-2 (I have tried all the variants 16 bit/44000 and so on...), then I selected UMC Control Panel buffer size to 8 samples and checked Safe Mode, everything according to instructions, then I started to configure Audio Gear in Jamkazam, in Audio Input Device I have chosen UMC ASIO Driver - ASIO, then Test Results - Latency 4.17 and I/O Rate ok-green, I continued with Next and I set the Audio track and then I set the button off to Direct Monitor and  finally started a Session.
At this step everything runs normally for about 10 sec as I specified initially and then STOP WORKING AT ALL. I have a short film but I cannot post it here.
I can`t believe it, I have been trying these steps for 3 days, I am exhausted and could not understand what is going on, it`s incredible. As I have told before my audio gear runs very well on my laptop WIN 8 64bit, there is no problem but with Win 10 is incredible. I`ve been using Jamkazam since March this year on my laptop but I had not any problem with it. I also installed on WIN 7 64-bit of my friend and runs very well, I also installed on WIN 7 32-bit and worked somehow well just for a test, but WIN 10 destroyed me psychically, I could not understand, probably there is a BUG in Jamkazam, I don`t know.
I cannot install Win 7 64 on my desktop PC because is not compatible with CPU i3, I tried but it does not work...

NB. I have a guitar pedal Digitech that runs very well on this WIN 10 having also RP250-ASIO, it is very stable but latency is about 10.9. 

I hope that is about a BUG or some settings in WIN 10 that I do not know...
Is there any body here that uses Jamkazam on WIN 10 64bit. I have WIN 10 64bit - PRO v. 20H2, OS build 19042.610

Messages In This Thread
Invalid audio device in Windows 10 - by livnik - 11-02-2020, 06:14 PM
RE: Invalid audio device in Windows 10 - by livnik - 11-03-2020, 08:20 PM