• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Independent mapping, independent filter...
(04-19-2020, 05:38 AM)Rdeeble Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 08:26 PM)ericnot Wrote: I'm having the same problem (independent mapping, independent filter, hairpin error). On an iMac hardwired to an airport extreme router.

My cable ISP (Spectrum in Los Angeles, CA) gives me a public (but dynamic) ip address

I've tried the following:

- NAT-PmP is turned on in router
- I'm forwarding UDP ports 12000-12010 to my iMac's static IP
- JamKazam client.ini file has been configured to use port 12000

Despite trying all combinations of the above, still getting the error. Any ideas? About to give up on trying to get this to work.

Exactly the same problem.  I am also using airport extreme router. with all the same settings listed.  Is this a JK server problem or our setup?
I'll just add my voice to the chorus:Same issue.

I'm on a 2011 iMac running 10.14.6, hardwired to an older Airport Extreme.

My ISP is comcast, a SB6121 cable modem connects me to the "world".

All the usual settings are correct on the Airport.

FWIW: I was getting this network error on launch when I first tried JamKazam, but if I ignored it, all was well anyway! I jammed with several people that night. A week later, suddenly I constantly get the "No Audio" message on most (but not all) other members in sessions. I've been trying on and off for a couple weeks now to fix it with no luck.
Thank you all for your contributions!

I did the redirects but how to enter them in the "Client.ini" file
Here is an excerpt:

[net]
use_static_udpport=true
certificate=@ByteArray()
region=fr.mumble.info
NetworkTestScore=-1
BonjourService=true
ipv6=false
autoPacketRate=false
alwaysUseOneNatPort=true
packetRate=2

I don’t know where to put those values but I gave them in JK’s configuration.

Thanks
(04-05-2020, 03:09 AM)jamjam Wrote: Also, check your connectivity with the following steps.
1. Go to your router setting and enable UPnP (or NatPNP if you have an apple router)
2. Call your ISP and ask them to ensure that you have a public IP address assigned to your router and not a private one.
3. Add the JamKazam app to your allowed list of apps in your windows/mac firewall app setting
After that, try running the Network Tests. If you and everyone you want to play with pass the network test, then you should be able to get into a session. We are working on improving session connectivity, so stay tuned!  If no network test server is available, just try to join a session.

WHERE are the "Network Tests?"

HOW to set router?

thanks
Had the same error message, and the same outcome......connections worked with i.e. 2 of 6 participants of a jam. Sometimes not at all.

The fix: A call to my ISP to get a public ipv4 adress. The connection I have is a "DS Lite", with a public ipv6 only.
They pushed the right button at the ISP (cost free), and I have now a (dynamic) ipv4, and the show runs.

BTW: I never managed to run the network test, assume the server is simply overloaded due to Corona.