• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts?
I did awake to a notification of the change. I had feared they would use our good will donations to build a platform they could then bill us for, and they did not disappoint.

Since the pricing includes the max number of players I could argue that that number of players should be included in the price. So one band member buys a $4.95 plan and up to 6 people can be invited into the session hosted by the owner. I am sure that is not their intent, but words have meaning.

I am also concerned abut how much the throttled bandwidth is going to impact connectivity and quality. I like JK and am not prepared to pull the plug just yet. BUT, it is not stable enough - still issues - even with max available bandwidth up until now - to continue paying for very long.

I am going to address the 6 subscribers needed versus 1 subscriber issue with support.

Team JamKazam needs to be careful that they don't kill the horse that got them this far...
Larry
Bassman9952@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
Impact of audio stream quality rates? - by DaveK - 12-04-2020, 09:37 PM
RE: Jamkazam is moving onto Paid Subscriptions. Donors and volunteers' thoughts? - by lconway - 12-04-2020, 10:45 PM
JK moving to paid subscription - by Jonasg - 12-04-2020, 11:12 PM