• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recording doesn't upload
I am able to record a track and hear the playback. But when I try to upload it says it is in progress--for at least an hour. So I just canceled it. Any advice?
The experience of my band is that uploading is always a bit flaky. Sometimes tracks upload almost immediately when a session ends; other times they take hours (or even days) to upload, with dozens of attempts failing before one succeeds; other times they never succeed. We have not been able to work out why this is the case. One practice we have adopted is to avoid listening to, or in any way disturbing, tracks before they have uploaded. We are always suspicious that player apps, audio editor apps, and suchlike, might make subtle changes to file meta-data that upset JamKazam in some mysterious way. We’ve no real evidence for this, but just regard it as “good practice”.
(10-12-2020, 07:33 AM)SteveW Wrote: The experience of my band is that uploading is always a bit flaky. Sometimes tracks upload almost immediately when a session  ends; other times they take hours (or even days) to upload, with dozens of attempts failing before one succeeds; other times they never succeed. We have not been able to work out why this is the case.  One practice we have adopted is to avoid listening to, or in any way disturbing, tracks before they have uploaded. We are always suspicious that player apps, audio editor apps, and suchlike, might make subtle changes to file meta-data that upset JamKazam in some mysterious way. We’ve no real evidence for this, but just regard it as “good practice”.

Thanks. At least I am not alone.