• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfriending
I can't find anything on how to "unfriend" a person.    A  "friend" has decided that my latency is too high and I won't be admitted to his sessions.  How do I eliminate him from my Friends list?  I feel annoyed every time I see his name there.
(09-28-2020, 04:35 PM)Christine Wrote: I can't find anything on how to "unfriend" a person.    A  "friend" has decided that my latency is too high and I won't be admitted to his sessions.  How do I eliminate him from my Friends list?  I feel annoyed every time I see his name there.
>>>
Goto the persons profile and 'unfollow' / 'disconnect'.
(09-28-2020, 07:22 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(09-28-2020, 04:35 PM)Christine Wrote: I can't find anything on how to "unfriend" a person.    A  "friend" has decided that my latency is too high and I won't be admitted to his sessions.  How do I eliminate him from my Friends list?  I feel annoyed every time I see his name there.
>>>
Goto the persons profile and 'unfollow' / 'disconnect'.
  Thanks!  It worked.  But I never would have found this on my own.  JK has one of the worst user interfaces I've ever seen.
Specifically do you click on "UNFOLLOW" and then SEND REQUEST? I don't want to message the person that I'm no longer interested in having as "Friend"
(02-08-2021, 03:38 PM)campbdon Wrote: Specifically do you click on "UNFOLLOW" and then SEND REQUEST? I don't want to message the person that I'm no longer interested in having as "Friend"

>>>
No, just 'unfollow' and/or 'disconnect'
Don't 'send request' - that will invite the person to connect with you again ... . Not what you're looking to do.