• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start Recording button does not respond
i have a new focxusrite scarlett 2i2 which I was able to record with last week, but now the 'Start Recording' button does not respond when I am in a solo session. 
I am using a Windows 10 machine with the most recent focusrite 2i2 (3rd gen) driver and a Shure M58 mic.  I have configured Jamkazam to have a latency of about 11.   In a solo session I can year myself sing on through the mic, in my headphones iconnected to the focusrite box.     I made a couple recordings last week and can hear them on playback fine through the headphones as well.    I'm not sure what changed that is causing the recording function to not work. 

Has anyone else run into this problem? 

thanks
(09-07-2020, 12:51 PM)gcoop88 Wrote: i have a new focxusrite scarlett 2i2 which I was able to record with last week, but now the 'Start Recording' button does not respond when I am in a solo session. 
I am using a Windows 10 machine with the most recent focusrite 2i2 (3rd gen) driver and a Shure M58 mic.  I have configured Jamkazam to have a latency of about 11.   In a solo session I can year myself sing on through the mic, in my headphones iconnected to the focusrite box.     I made a couple recordings last week and can hear them on playback fine through the headphones as well.    I'm not sure what changed that is causing the recording function to not work. 

Has anyone else run into this problem? 

thanks
I just started so I'm probably no help. I am able to record and when I playback what I recorded hitting the Play Preview button You can barely hear it and when I click to save it. I go to look for it and it's no where on my Mac. It seems like you have your Audio Gear setup since all was working fine last week. So farit's a bit clunky. My audio would not come through on Input 2, went back hours later and now it's coming through.