• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I/O Samplerates don't match, can't figure out how to change.
So I'm working on getting my interface (Behringer UMC1820) and JamKazam working together and I keep getting an error saying that the input and output sample rates don't match. One is 44100 and the other is 48000. I can't figure out how to change them in either the JamKazam settings or in the UMC control panel. 

Any idea what I'm not doing correctly? 

Thanks!
Just as an update I in the windows sound control panel I tried configuring every input and output to both 44100 16 bit and 48000 24 bit and I still get the error message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
(08-23-2020, 05:11 PM)MIL8 Wrote: Just as an update I in the windows sound control panel I tried configuring every input and output to both 44100 16 bit and 48000 24 bit and I still get the error message.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>>
Set the Behringer to 48k using the asio panel/driver software.
Go into audio gear setup in JamKazam and set that to 48k as well.
That should do it.
Thanks for the reply.

I can't see any way to change the sample rate in the Behringer control panel, but when I changed it to 48000 Hz the display in the Behringer control panel did change to that as well.

Where do I make the change in JamKazam? I can't seem to find that setting anywhere.
(08-24-2020, 06:48 PM)MIL8 Wrote: Thanks for the reply.

I can't see any way to change the sample rate in the Behringer control panel, but when I changed it to 48000 Hz the display in the Behringer control panel did change to that as well.

Where do I make the change in JamKazam? I can't seem to find that setting anywhere.
>>>
In the same window where you 'Add new gear'.
After selecting the appropriate audio device you can change the sample rate in the dropdown.
If it doesn't show in the current profile just create a new one and activate that.