• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FocusRite Scarlet 2i for mic, getting monitor reverb
Hello!  I recently set up Jamkazam on my computer for my fiance to use during his voice lessons.  I'm only using one input--the mic, so I configured the gear to use left-input only. However, the mirrored sound that he gets in the headphones has a slight reverb effect, as if the mirrored sound isn't quite synced up.

Direct monitoring on the 2i is turned off, and the headphones are plugged into the monitor port on the 2i.

Is there any way to fix this in the audio settings?  I'm very new to this software, so any and all help is appreciated!
I have a similar setup. Focusrite 2i2 .... One Mic in ‘channel 1’ ... the other channel is off. I have my headphones plugged into the ‘headphones port’ (next to the big ‘monitor’ knob) .... but its volume is controlled via the small ‘phones volume’ knob top right.

However, I dont get any reverb .... I actually play sax into that mic - and what I hear is very flat.

Those 2 inputs on the 2i2 are not ‘left and right’ - stereo .... but are actually ‘two mono ports’ ..... you can set them up as stereo in a DAW or similar or even JK if you enable them both and use 2 mics. I wonder if you have checked your connections and swapped things around? ... use a different mic / lead / headphones?