• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Focusrite Scarlett Solo ver3 question
I finally got my Solo to work in my solo test connection - it seems you have to have both left and right
channels configured for both input and output.  My question:  Why does it only show up on
the right channel? Is there a way to get it on both channels (mono)?  Sound quality is not great,
but might work for distant jams.
(08-09-2020, 11:17 PM)ph@well.com Wrote: I finally got my Solo to work in my solo test connection - it seems you have to have both left and right
channels configured for both input and output.  My question:  Why does it only show up on
the right channel? Is there a way to get it on both channels (mono)?  Sound quality is not great,
but might work for distant jams.
There are lots of posts in this forum, some videos and YouTube - And other posts on the JamKazam Jammers facebook pages on setting up the Audio I/f.  Lots of people are successfully using Focusrite 2i2 (inc me).

You dont mention anything else about your setup.

if on Windows 10 - You need the Focusrite ASIO driver (download from their site).  Mac’s work well with the universal driver so nothing to download.

I have 2 mics configured for input - although one is turned off and muted.  Both output monitor channels go to my Audio amp .... which is usually also off as when jamming - I use the monitor headphones to avoid any chance of feedback.  I hear my mic input through both sides of the headphones. .... there are a few posts by people who need to apply effects to the audio - in which case, they configure through a DAW to do that.