• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my live track... no volume adjust
i've got a behringer 404hd and was working great but now, for some reason, the volume will not adjust with my live tracks column and when muted, I still hear my instruments through my headphones and my band mates can't hear me until I un mute. Whats going on here.
I have noticed this too. It is intermittent and goes away either after clicking resync, or relaunching the app. It does not happen all the time. Is this also what you're . The seeing? The audio console continues to work for controlling levels and mute
(07-21-2020, 01:39 PM)GDJ Wrote: I have noticed this too. It is intermittent and goes away either after clicking resync, or relaunching the app. It does not happen all the time. Is this also what you're . The seeing? The audio console continues to work for controlling levels and mute
yes...the panel does nothing except muting for others and they're not hearing anything I do when it is muted. I've tried restarting several times.
what are you using Mac/PC? do you think this started happening at a certain time?
(07-22-2020, 12:48 AM)GDJ Wrote: what are you using Mac/PC? do you think this started happening at a certain time?
I have pc window 7...tried to adjust my live track volume and it will go up slightly, being all the way to top but is still on when I put it all the way down with little decrease in volume. Pressing mute does nothing for me but muted for me before but  now others can't hear me when its muted.