• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Set Up for Stereo?
(07-21-2020, 03:55 AM)GDJ Wrote: Under your Audio (Input 1), click the yellow update link. Add the other channel (2). This will be the other channel of your interface). This makes Audio Input 1, the Stereo track you're looking for Smile. Get rid of the Audio Input 2. This way you can have full pan control from your mixer.

Yep...LoL. It was staring me right in the face. Thanks...that worked !!!

Ray
Awesome. It took me some getting used to JK's terminology about Channels vs Audio Input vs. Tracks, to finally understand what does what. I have an 8 channel I/O interface with 4 stereo pairs, which translates to 4 JK channels, 2 inputs each L/R. Under My Live tracks, i see the 4 Tracks, but other users will always only see One track for you, no matter how many you created.
I have been trying to figure out how to see both channels of a stereo interface in other players. Is it not possible to record two distinct tracks into Jamkazam from an audio interface? Ie if one mic is vocal and the other is guitar is there a way to see and mix 2 signals?
(11-18-2020, 01:13 AM)jeffrey.e.farley@gmail.com Wrote: I have been trying to figure out how to see both channels of a stereo interface in other players. Is it not possible to record two distinct tracks into Jamkazam from an audio interface? Ie if one mic is vocal and the other is guitar is there a way to see and mix 2 signals?

>>>
All channels from a peer/jammer, also the one starting the recoding a/o the session, are bundled into one 'stereo' channel in the total mix of a session.

A jammer/peer will need to make his/her own pre-mix for the rest to enjoy.
This seems like a significant shortcoming. Any idea of whether an upgrade to separate tracks is being considered for development?