• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live stream to Icecast Server
Thumbs Up 
Created account on internet-radio.com to test out live broadcast to icecast server. internet-radio.com starts with a 7 day trial with limited access for listeners, but let's you get it working.  Only two issues I had was that on internet-radio you need to have at least one song in your media library and assigned to a playlist to get the server to start. Secondly, the Jam Kazam dialogue box under Manage-Beta features - icecast was easy to fill out based on the info internet-radio gives you...except, leave the username for streaming blank....just use the streamcast password that you set up in internet-radio UI.

Played with it a bit yesterday with one other member in the session, and plan on doing more testing with larger sessions today.
(07-05-2020, 02:19 PM)jtfutter Wrote: Created account on internet-radio.com to test out live broadcast to icecast server. internet-radio.com starts with a 7 day trial with limited access for listeners, but let's you get it working.  Only two issues I had was that on internet-radio you need to have at least one song in your media library and assigned to a playlist to get the server to start. Secondly, the Jam Kazam dialogue box under Manage-Beta features - icecast was easy to fill out based on the info internet-radio gives you...except, leave the username for streaming blank....just use the streamcast password that you set up in internet-radio UI.

Played with it a bit yesterday with one other member in the session, and plan on doing more testing with larger sessions today.
Hi jtfutter, 
I've configured Icecast server as you suggest and it works, apparently without no consequences to the latency of the audio session...but unfortunately it seems jk stops the broadcast after 2/3 minutes...
I've to start again ice broadcasting and it works again, but obviously the listeners are disconnected and so...
Did you or someone else experiment the same?
Thanks
Alberto