• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to play backing tracks
Hi you guys.

1. i agree.. thinking more about it, i think my reply can be a separate post. But with respect to what Hans Peter is saying too, i realize it can be tiring to provide repeated replies to the same question. (i may delete my post when I create a new separate one)

2. Hans Peter, if i have time, i will create a document for the Help section about Session Mixing or, see what there is and if we decide it can be updated and posted as a Sticky. I reviewed the other thread and beginning to understand what you are saying. I think we need to agree on it before it is posted. And, you have a lot of great knowledge it will be good for you to have a break so you can just refer to the same post without repeating yourself over and over. Maybe we can consolidate existing posts to create a good document.

3. With regard to Reply. The more i use the forum, I use the New Reply button instead of the quick reply. This way, it doesn't included everything that is already stated in the thread. I personally find this annoying and other forums I am a member of don't include the entire thread, but you can specify your own quote.

Thanks, and let me know if have any other advise or suggestion for me.

GDJ

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best way to play backing tracks - by GDJ - 06-19-2020, 01:51 PM
RE: Best way to play backing tracks - by GDJ - 06-19-2020, 07:57 PM