• 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
All variations from 40 to 400 BPM of the metronome
I'm using Google Translator and this may have seemed offensive or rude, I'm sorry is not my intention…

This “Metronome Jk” tool has been used a lot by me and by the musicians I know and my only goal is to humbly request improvements in Metronome JK tool.

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but this is my personal opinion based on my use of the software…
I mentioned “music professionals” because they have more time dedicated to this function and consequently to the tests performed, as well as to the more detailed musical perception…

I mentioned my work in the area just to shorten my doubts about the veracity of the tests I performed…

My intention was never to create discomfort, we are here to help us ...

The technical information mentioned is in the public domain, I mentioned speeds and technical data related to "my experience" and with scientific proof of transmission speed in numbers ... anyone who wants to check it out on Google ...
or even easier, follow the link from "JamKazam" from 16 March 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfz1b91liW4&t=15s

This Video briefly exposes the functionality of the tool, which in my opinion is spectacular.

I respect the "personal" opinion of each member of this forum, but I still look forward to improvements in the time subdivisions from 40 to 400 BPM, as I have been using the resource with total success for some time, just need more BPM options ...

I would like to congratulate the team on Jamkazam for all the tool itself but especially this metronome feature that is sensational ...

Messages In This Thread
RE: All variations from 40 to 400 BPM of the metronome - by Mendes Jr - 06-14-2020, 09:09 PM