• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
approvaLrequired ??? (I was invited tho...)
(06-11-2020, 07:12 PM)Zlartibartfast Wrote: yes, the test server(s) are almost never available these days. No Matter.

I haven't experienced the issue you describe, but maybe there is a work-around. This requires that you and your host friend be "friends" in JamKazam.

One of you create a scheduled session, "Friends Only", naming each participant, maybe 30 minutes in advance. This is how I typically have rehearsals with my band mate; seems to work OK.

Right, as I explained, we did this already.  The host and I are already friends and we did a test session in advance to make sure I was connected properly and that we could hear each other adequately.  Everything went well.  I RSVPd to the host's session, which started roughly an hour later. 

I've since spent an hour and a half trying to get into the session, where the host and I are already friended, we've tested that we are connected and can hear each other.  But I cannot get into the session.  Every time I try to get into the session, I get the message that approvaLrequired with no suggestion as to what I should do to get approval from my friend the host who invited me to the session and already approved my RSVP.

Thanks anyway.  Maybe I just won't ever get into a session.  Sad

Messages In This Thread
RE: approvaLrequired ??? (I was invited tho...) - by nyCecilia - 06-11-2020, 07:21 PM