• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audible clicks from Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen.
I'm in a vocal quartet, and we just purchased 3 Focusrite 2i2 3rd gen. interfaces (I already have a Presonus FP10 that I'm using). We had our first rehearsal using the new interfaces last night, and we heard audible clicks. We recorded one song, and today I brought the 4 tracks into Logic Pro to see what's going on. All 3 of the Focusrite tracks have the clicks, which occur at different times from each other. There are no clicks in my track from the PreSonus. I'm attaching a screenshot of a stretch of waveform from one of the tracks that shows 2 glitches that you can easily see.

Two of the guys are running Windows 10 and the other is running MacOS (Catalina I think), so it's not an OS thing. We believe that we've got all 4 interfaces set for 44.1k sample rate. Any ideas about what might be causing this?

I know some people are using the 2i2 successfully with JK, so I'm hoping this is a setup issue that we can easily resolve. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
Audible clicks from Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen. - by mhholmes - 05-28-2020, 04:12 PM