• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete Recordings
I can go into the File Manager, but I am unable to delete my recordings.   After clicking the "delete" link for any recording, I get a pop-up that says I need to login.   But I am already logged in?   Hmm.... Huh
Leave session - then ...
(04-04-2020, 01:35 AM)415drums@gmail.com Wrote: I can go into the File Manager, but I am unable to delete my recordings.   After clicking the "delete" link for any recording, I get a pop-up that says I need to login.   But I am already logged in?   Hmm.... Huh

It's amazing how you'll find someone asking a similar question.  I just discovered I have "recordings" that have been trying to load for 5 days, and a bunch of log messages indicating that there have been a bunch of failures to upload these recordings.  I'm actually wondering if this is causing a problem I'm having with live audio tracks.  Like you, I can't delete the recordings.  I get prompted to login.  I've tried restarting the session.

Hopefully someone can advise - I didn't INTENTIONALLY try to do a recording, although, maybe I did when I was messing around with things.  I would certainly like to be able to delete it, but apparently don't have the privileges.  I'm attaching some screen shots.

Scott

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I will just repeat my self:

Leave session - then ...
(04-06-2020, 01:24 AM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: I will just repeat my self:

Leave session - then ...

That doesn't seem to work for me.  I've left many sessions, and I've stopped and started JamKazam, and even deleted and re-installed it a couple of times.  That stuff seems to be stuck for me.
(04-06-2020, 01:38 AM)Scott_Graham Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 01:24 AM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: I will just repeat my self:

Leave session - then ...

That doesn't seem to work for me.  I've left many sessions, and I've stopped and started JamKazam, and even deleted and re-installed it a couple of times.  That stuff seems to be stuck for me.

Anyone have any ideas?  I suppose I could create a new account, but it seems like there should be some way to delete these recordings that seem to be stuck forever.  Just got the latest update - they're still there.  Clicking on delete causes a popup message saying you have to be logged in to delete...but I am logged in.

I'm attaching a screen shot.  Note that it says now it's been 13 days!

Thanks!

Scott
Then go to C:\Users\*name*\Music\JamKazam\Recordings (for Windows)

- and delete the relevant files.

It is a clumsy solution - but then they are gone.

If JamKazams server not is sending replacemets, will say.

That I dont know
(04-13-2020, 12:54 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Then go to C:\Users\*name*\Music\JamKazam\Recordings (for Windows)

- and delete the relevant files.

It is a clumsy solution - but then they are gone.

If JamKazams server not is sending replacemets, will say.

That I dont know

Thanks Hans - 

I did this, but, now, I get the following from file manager

I wonder if the ultimate solution may be to create a new account?

Scott
Yes, I wonder that too.

But my firm conclusion is - yes, you must create a new account.
JamKazam should actually have a function that could take a backup of all the recordings or some of them.

Then one could use that backup in different scenarios.