• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKazam and pfSense
I've just tried for the past hour to get JamKazam working with 2 bandmates.  They are working fine, one on Comcast, one on Verizon Fios.  I am on Fios but have a pfSense router.  I have tried with port forwarding enabled and without but I keep getting failures.  JamKazam says "The reported network configuration is: 'Independent Mapping, Independent Filter, random port, no hairpin'.

I know the IP address of my friend and I started a packet trace on my WAN interface.  I see a few packets coming in, but the ports are all ove rthe place.  Mine going out are on port 12000 as expected but those coming in are not.

Our chatting working just fine, I can connect to them and get into a room, I just get no audio.  They hear me just fine.

Any ideas?  Since another band member is on Verizon Fios like I am, I am assuming the problem is local, not with Verizon.  I'm not sure what else to try though.  Even if my port forwarding rules are correct, the ports are all over the place.

Any help would be appreciated, the tools in JamKazam itself are basically non-existent.

Messages In This Thread
JamKazam and pfSense - by stauf - 05-05-2020, 02:15 AM
RE: JamKazam and pfSense - by Vito2020 - 05-24-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: JamKazam and pfSense - by Spacecase - 05-27-2020, 06:05 PM
RE: JamKazam and pfSense - by NineEyes - 07-27-2020, 02:32 PM