• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamBlaster support is discontinued (per an email from Jamkazam support)
(06-13-2020, 06:25 AM)DC1 Wrote:
(06-11-2020, 08:14 AM)David Wilson Wrote: Great News support for JamBlaster back on JamKazam.  Mine working perfectly.
Hi David,
Can you elaborate?  I tried to pair the JamBlaster on both a Win10 and Mac Catalina system.  Win 10 Pairing menu is there but grayed out and unclickable, and Mac does not have any menus that mention the JamBlaster.  From the "About" window, what build version of JamKazam are you running?  I have JamKazam on the latest builds, though they have not updated for a couple weeks.  I bought this thing used just before the support announcement and have literally never seen it working.  Would love to try this thing out.
Thanks

Edit:  Oh, if you are JamKazam CEO David Wilson, then thank you, and I'll wait for, and look forward to, the next update pushed to JamKazam.
No not the David Wilson of JamKazam fame.  Update at end of June removed support for JamBlaster. Email from JamKazam support confirmed support removed.  The new system of improvements to internet latency not compatible with JamBlaster.  Once they have solved all the Internet Latency then their may be a case to revisit this area but I see quotes of 4ms with a Behringer UMC404HD so advantage of JamBlaster over this may be too small to pursue.

Messages In This Thread
RE: JamBlaster support is discontinued (per an email from Jamkazam support) - by David Wilson - 08-07-2020, 10:54 PM