• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help
I’m just a user like you, but I may have some suggestions here...

1) if he joins the session as well, there is a master mix he can control. Just make sure whoever is the session owner goes to the settings and gives him access to the master mix control, then he clicks the Mixer button.

2) I haven’t tried recording yet, (and hear it’s not working great at the moment), but the only way to see everyone’s full input list is in the aforementioned master mixer.

3) JK’s built in streaming options so far only include YouTube, Facebook live, and Twitch. If you want to send it to a zoom session, someone will need audio routing software (Blackhole, loopback2 on mac, Jack audio, virtual audio cable, synchronous audio router on PC). Alternatively you could do it with hardware using two computers and two audio interfaces. This would let you take the stereo output from JK and feed it to your microphone input for Zoom. For video, I’m not sure... but easiest is just have all the musicians join the zoom session individually and mute themselves.

4-5) again I haven’t tried the record feature built in to Jk at all. I will say, however, that I am very much a proponent of everyone running your inputs through a DAW before sending it to JK using aforementioned audio routing software. If everyone did this, they could record their own raw tracks, send them to the sound engineer afterward to sync up and mix. You could also apply effects/VSTs (I believe JK is limited to just one VST per input, unless that changed). Anyway, I made a little tutorial on how to do this in Reaper if this someone more complicated approach interests you - https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=537

Messages In This Thread
Please Help - by M.World - 04-29-2020, 08:41 AM
RE: Please Help - by marhdeth - 04-29-2020, 01:23 PM
RE: Please Help - by Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-29-2020, 01:50 PM
RE: Please Help - by marhdeth - 04-29-2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Please Help - by Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-29-2020, 06:08 PM