• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collection, concentration - to be deleted
I will jump a little - and then return to the previous parts, I hope

You are right "it looks like in the future you may be fle$ng out some of these topics: latency ...)

It surely looks like that.

But now I am not really sure I can do it - on my own.

It is not absolutelly important to have a external audio interface, so to speak.

In fact is the internal system better in principal (read about that elsewhere in forum, it is very interesting - I will likely provide a link to the relevant place, if I can find it, hm) It has something to do with another system than the modern way to do it. I think it was PCI instead of USB. In fact I can not find that post - maybe later.

But in most cases the external system is better than most modern internal in praxis.

There is no problem in using video - provided all in session has good connections.

"TEST NETWORK tell about the quality and quantity of the internet connection.
For example how may particitants the connection can support in a session; audio and video.

When I did TEST NETWORK - when it work - my connection could support 8 in a session + 3 or 4 of them with video

Some connections can only support for example 3 with 1 video

I have never heard about a connection that can support more than 8."

The conclusion must be: Dont use more than 3-4 video in session - and if problem shut off the video

"Frame size" and so I may come back to - but I dont know much about that

By the way: I will not delete this post - now you have wrote here.

Even if it might be better in the long run

Maybe you will find this interesting . it surely is:

A Guide to Online Sessions Using JamKazam
https://forum.jamkazam.com/showthread.php?tid=598

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collection, concentration - to be deleted - by Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-27-2020, 12:18 PM