• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could not initialize PortAudio library: Internal PortAudio error
(04-24-2020, 03:10 PM)marhdeth Wrote: If it all works in your DAW, have you considered using some sort of audio routing software to send audio back and forth between your DAW and JK? I do it like this guy: https://forum.cockos.com/showthread.php?t=158500
Thanks for the suggestion.  I have tried VB-Audio virtual cables and their asio bridge.  However, my problem is JK crashes upon starting up.  None of my other software has any issue with seeing my audio drivers so there isn't much motivation or requirement to use them. In fact, I uninstalled them just in case they were the issue with JK (they weren't). I need to get JK to launch without cra$ng before I can do anything as I cannot even get to the gear setup.

FYI, I tried uninstalling JK and reinstalling after a fresh reboot... same problem. It always produces that error on launch, then closes. I have never been able to get to the setup stuff or anything else in JK.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could not initialize PortAudio library: Internal PortAudio error - by douglasfindley@gmail.com - 04-24-2020, 06:38 PM