• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamblaster not working in April 2020
Hello dear team at JamKazam,

I have a Jamblaster from kickstart project and used in past. Even last year I have used - and worked. Last week during Easter Break I have tried to use the Jamblaster then I did not get the option Jamblaster Settings under user profile. I referred back to my guide - and made sure - I have iTune, on the same Cable Network and all other things. Still no luck. JamKazam works with my other devices (ASIO) but I wanted to use Jamblaster for a different reason and unable to do so.

Please see attached guide.
Also the original URL (https://jamkazam.desk.com/customer/en/po...jamblaster) doesn't exist and throwing this error https://support.desk.com/404

Instruction "When the JamKazam app is installed, if you are using a Mac computer, you are ready to move on to the next step. Windows computer users will need to go to the download page for the iTunes application, and download and install iTunes for Windows. You won't need to run and use this application, but iTunes includes a code library that is needed for our app to find and connect to the JamBlaster across your home network. We are planning to do the work needed to eliminate this iTunes app requirement, but have not completed this work yet. We apologize for this inconvenience.

At this point, you are ready to move forward to the next step in the help topic Pairing Your Computer with Your JamBlaster."

Still my Jamblaster is not working in April 2020

Attached Files
.pdf   Pairing Your Computer with Your JamBlaster.pdf (Size: 719.97 KB / Downloads: 67)

Messages In This Thread
Jamblaster not working in April 2020 - by Att Rah - 04-15-2020, 03:52 AM
RE: Jamblaster not working in April 2020 - by djs - 04-20-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Jamblaster not working in April 2020 - by djs - 04-21-2020, 03:29 PM
RE: Jamblaster not working in April 2020 - by djs - 04-25-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: Jamblaster not working in April 2020 - by djs - 04-28-2020, 06:22 PM