• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zoom R24 & Windows 10 - Latency Issues
(04-14-2020, 06:17 PM)Jock Mirow Wrote: Hopefully someone can help me - I have a Zoom R24 that I use for recording with Adobe Audition on my Windows 10 Core i7 box. Never had latency issues with recording & playback. JamKazam tells me my latency is much too high to work with JamKazam. I notice that my R24 in interface mode says it is sampling at 96.0 Khz - I'm assuming that the issue is too high a sample rate.

When I go to Zoom and attempt to change the sample rate, I'm told that I can change that from within whatever DAW software I'm using - however, I'm not using any DAW software - just JamKazam. In the Windows system it says my sampling rate is 44.1 Khz - and that cannot be changed from within the Windows 10 environment.

Any assistance appreciated!

Thanks,
J.Mirow
there has to be something in the JK app software because i used to be able to use it with no problem, and this is not just with my two R24 but also my M-Audio mTrack and Edirol interface.  The latency on the R24 is so ridiculous high it does not make sense, the mTrack has really high latency but not as bad as the R24, and the Edirol has best latency but just above the threshold which is still to high.  and just to give you an idea of how bad it is for me this is my R24 latency when i tried today using ASIO... 44,739,244 ms. but using WDM gives me... 25.67 ms

all in all, no of my ASIO interfaces work well with JamKazam but work just fine with DAWs and ninjam servers via jammr, jamtaba and Reaper, even on soundjack.eu 

I hope an update can fix this issues because i really have enjoyed JK over the years

oh and i forgot to mention how asio4all did not help much..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zoom R24 & Windows 10 - Latency Issues - by stenio - 05-05-2020, 02:38 PM