• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App freezing and cra$ng on Windows 10
(06-16-2021, 06:58 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote: Hi, do you have a subscription?
If so, before signing up, did you read the 'system requirements'?. For Windows it states "A computer running Windows 10".
Although it might work, and apparently it did for you before (and I know of people running it on W8 successfully), newer versions of JKz could supersede the compatibility with an older OS. I'm not saying that this is the case right now or that it won't get fixed, I have no say in that whatsoever, but going by the sysreqs the devs don't seem to have an obligation towards keeping JKz running on a Windows older than 10.
Maybe there are more W7 users that can chime in with either a solution or a confirmation of your situation.

I'm on latest W10 and have the odd freeze/crash on the current version as well. But mostly it runs just fine.

Hi,

Yes I have a subscription.

No, I did not see that requirement you refer to but on this page I see that it states that it supports Windows 7,8 and 10 as long as they are 64 bit, which mine is.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread
RE: App freezing and cra$ng on Windows 10 - by merrygold85 - 06-17-2021, 12:03 PM