• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
JK is getting worse and worse since upgrade plan
Hello,

I feel like an alien amongst all these negative comments about JK in this Forum.
JK works great for me. If I'm not happy with something I just click on the on the red 'Thumbs down' after a session. I always get an email from support very quick, usually the next day. These responses from JK Support are not automated, they are from real people. They helped me out a few times over the past 2 years and now my JK and gear is configured well and JK performs splendid.
Having the Video Format set to 'Beta' instead 'Standard' makes a huge difference, just as an example.
Sometimes our sessions have 6 or more players and take up to 3 hours. No crackling, acceptable latency, great video.
Some of the players are 2500 miles away (one way)!

Once in a while a new player is joining a session and the crackling starts. We know right away that the players settings are not correct. We ask him/ her to please leave the session for said reason. The crackling disappears with the player.

I/ we don't have one reason to complain about anything on JK.
It didn't work well when I started, but the Support team always helped me setting things up the right way.
Main reason for my good experience is that I took the lead by rating a session with Thumbs Down.
Stay safe!

Messages In This Thread
RE: JK is getting worse and worse since upgrade plan - by Sticks - 10-27-2022, 03:58 PM