• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scarlett 18i6 and Octopre: Windows 10 Issue
yes, it sounds as though you're right.

FWIW I have also had problems attempting to use Jamkazam concurrently other audio programs, such as Sound Forge, Logic, and some (not all) AU instruments. Sometimes it would be OK but it would also hang, loose audio, or crash altogether. I decided to change my approach and separate my tasks using other computers, so that when I'm in JK, it is the only app running that uses audio. I gave up in using MIDI within JK, so as a result, I'm able to run Logic when I use MIDI tracks and an alternate interface. Logic is the only app I have that can do this.

And I've noticed, on more than one occasion, that the JK client app was running even after I had hit command+Q.

Since there is a new JK client release out now, you might consider deleting your current JK installation, create a new user (administrator) on your computer, then reboot. Log into your new user account then try installing the new JK client. Don't run ProTools or such, just go straight to JamKazam and see if you can complete the audio profile setup.

Just a thought

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scarlett 18i6 and Octopre: Windows 10 Issue - by Zlartibartfast - 02-04-2021, 05:14 PM