• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very slow App and cannot create or join session anymore
Hi,

we first tried JamKazam last week (version JamKazam-1.0.3903.msi). 
Everything worked fine, I could invite friends, create a session and we had a pretty good sound experience, except that I myself had audio drops/outages. But as I have been in WiFi known to be shaky, I installed a LAN cable afterwards.

This week we wanted to jam again, but even before the Software update to 1.0.3912 I had many problems:

1. after starting the app it takes a couple of minutes (!) until every bit of the UI elements are loaded. List of my friends and notificationes are loaded last.
  2. if I switch to "Create Session" and I press on any of these buttons:
    QUICK START PRIVATE
    QUICK START PUBLIC
    QUICK START FRIENDS
    nothing at all happens.
    Only pressing on Schedule Future has some effect, but if I come to the page, where I could select friends, they are not shown in the dialog.
    So in short: I cannot create any session anymore!
  3. if a friend of mine creates a session and sends me an invitation, it takes minutes, until the popup is show
    if I "join" the session, I am taken to the session page - but there nothing happens - I neither see my jamming friends, nor do I see my controls

I already tried completely uninstalling and re-installing JamKazam - any of the both versions, but nothing helps.
I also tried to remove antivirus tools, lowered my Windows firewall and removed browser plugins => no success.

Can the reason be in the servers ?
What can I do ?

Thanks a lot in adance for any help !!!
Martin

Messages In This Thread
Very slow App and cannot create or join session anymore - by Martin Huber - 11-11-2020, 01:31 PM