• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JK Disconnects & JK Crashes
Hi Bill,
I hear you about possibly wasting time writing long posts and such (although all of my posts are long. Hmmmm....), but I have to say, at a minimum, this community would at least need to know some basic things about your setup because the symptoms listed are app crashes and server disconnects. App crashes and disconnects may actually not be your problem, because quite frankly, the app is still buggy, and during COVID lockdown the servers were hammered with traffic. But more than likely it's your hardware, and not necessarily network-expert settings stuff. So, at a minimum, please supply:
- Your computer info: processor (how current) operating system version, including 32 or 64-bit (not only to set expectations, but to get you the right help; most of us only have experience on either Mac or Win, but not both)
- Your audio interface, type, specific version (eg, Focusrite Scarlets are the same number but 3 generations now, with very different performance and quirks)
- Basic network stuff: are you wired into your router or WiFi, your Internet service type (FiOS, Cable, DSL), and it's performance Upload/Download (MyTest.net)

Messages In This Thread
JK Disconnects & JK Crashes - by Bill F. - 09-17-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: JK Disconnects & JK Crashes - by blandis - 09-18-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: JK Disconnects & JK Crashes - by Bill F. - 09-18-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: JK Disconnects & JK Crashes - by Bill F. - 09-21-2020, 12:50 PM