• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JK Disconnects & JK Crashes
I'm getting extremely frustrated with JK app crashes and JK server disconnects.  The only support and viable documentation seems to be coming from this forum. I sent a JK support problem email and JK log and screen capture to the JK support but have received no reply.   I have seen suggestions like re-install AI drivers and other things related to fixes on my own computer.  I have tried many of these  and none have worked.  I have tried all 3 networking options in the manage drop down to no avail.  I have tried many things to get this to work.   I'm beginning to think that if you have to a network and communications expert to use JK.  I really don't know what questions to ask  or who to ask about these issues.  There is a thread under miscellaneous concerning these issues with a few people commenting but no possible solutions which apply to me.  Is there anyone here who can help me out with this?   Many of you may say post details, configuration info etc.  I'd be glad to do this except I would be typing for a great deal of time in order to provide a response.  I'd prefer that anyone willing to help send me a private message and we establish a dialog by which maybe we could get this worked out.   Thanks...   Bill

ps.  I posted this in Help with Network Gear in the hope that someone may be able to help me.

Messages In This Thread
JK Disconnects & JK Crashes - by Bill F. - 09-17-2020, 04:24 PM
RE: JK Disconnects & JK Crashes - by blandis - 09-18-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: JK Disconnects & JK Crashes - by Bill F. - 09-18-2020, 05:57 PM
RE: JK Disconnects & JK Crashes - by Bill F. - 09-21-2020, 12:50 PM