• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guitar Rig 5 into JK
Hmmmm.... that is strange.
This is what I was referring to.  See attached screenshot.  I have a waveform icon, when the mouse hovers over it, the "Open TH3" option is displayed, which is my guitar VST.

I recommend re-configuring your Audio settings.  Go back to your user name drop-down menu and choose Audio Gear, and then delete the existing profile, and start over.  Don't worry, it actually keeps some of the previous settings.  This is actually a problem in that it actually keeps the settings (like instrument, VST plugin, etc) instead of completely wiping them away.  Worst case I have had to completely uninstall the program and wipe all traces of it and really start over.  Even that, somewhere on my PC things like my User name and password are preserved in the process.  I chalk all of this up to non-standard/not-recommended audio programming practices by the JamKazam developers.  Maybe their secret sauce is in the fact that they don't do things like they're supposed to, but it makes the user experience very frustrating

Messages In This Thread
Guitar Rig 5 into JK - by snifflestink - 08-20-2020, 12:10 AM
RE: Guitar Rig 5 into JK - by blandis - 08-20-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Guitar Rig 5 into JK - by snifflestink - 08-27-2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Guitar Rig 5 into JK - by blandis - 08-27-2020, 08:38 PM