• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can hear instrument on phones but no output on Jamkazam
SOLVED IT! A guy from the Audient help desk just sent me the following tip to get my EVO 4 to connect with JK through my MacBook. Here's what he said:

The only thing I can recommend is checking that you have given microphone access to the JamKazam app, otherwise your inputs will not work with it. You need to go to System Preferences-> Privacy and Security -> Privacy -> Microphone and grant permissions to the software you wish to use your interface with.

Simple when you know how, right? I wonder how many other users have been stymied by this easily solved problem. Good luck, all --

Monte

(06-10-2020, 06:13 PM)bestcat123 Wrote: Same problem with my new Audient EVO 4: can hear self but JamKazam VU meter doesn't budge. Oddly, the others were able to hear me for about 5 seconds during my first session. Since then, nothing.Grrrr --
SOLVED IT! A guy from the Audient help desk just sent me the following tip to get my EVO 4 to connect with JK through my MacBook. Here's what he said:

The only thing I can recommend is checking that you have given microphone access to the JamKazam app, otherwise your inputs will not work with it. You need to go to System Preferences-> Privacy and Security -> Privacy -> Microphone and grant permissions to the software you wish to use your interface with.

Simple when you know how, right? I wonder how many other users have been stymied by this easily solved problem. Good luck, all --

Monte

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can hear instrument on phones but no output on Jamkazam - by bestcat123 - 06-11-2020, 05:06 PM