• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
approvaLrequired ??? (I was invited tho...)
Hi, newbie here (of course) but I've already searched the forum and can't seem to find anyone reporting this issue.

I've been invited to a session... the host and I have chatted via JamKazam so I know that things are up and running.

I RSVPd to the session.  The host accepted my RSVP.  I tried to get in, and got the message "approvaLrequired".

What does this mean?  As I said, the host and I tried it out prior to the session, so we know we can at least chat.  Host invited me, approved me.  Then invited me again.  Each time I get the same message, with no clue as to how to proceed to get approval for a session I've been invited to.

I tried to check latency to see if this was an issue.  When I set it up this morning, the test came back fine (obviously, as we were able to be in a session together and chat).  Now when I go to check the network, I get the message No Test Servers Found.  This appears to be common and according to the posts I read does not indicate that there is suddenly a problem where there once was none.

Please advise.  TIA!

Cecilia Smile

Messages In This Thread
approvaLrequired ??? (I was invited tho...) - by nyCecilia - 06-11-2020, 06:53 PM