• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKazam stops on startup if audio gear ihas frequency set to 48000 (48K)
I all , i'm new of the forum so i'm not sure if this is the right place for this kind of topic...

I have found that on win10 (that usually runs audio 44K by default ) ...  if i set my audio gear to 48K ...

when i try to start jamkazam,... it stop with a little white blank dialog in the middle of the screen ( i guess it tries to test the configuration at that stage.)
If i set my audio gear at 44100 (44k) jamkazam starts OK .... and then , when subsequentrlyi start a session it correctly turns audio gear frequency to 48K (as i configured my audio gear in jamkazam)

note that i've already set all other win10 apps and also the default in control panel to my audio gear at 48K  and i ìve no issues with any other programs ...(zoom,teams,skype,cubase,reaper,jamulus, windows audio etc)...

this is annoing because i've to to change audio frequency before running  jamkazam ... knowing that jamkazam is really able to do that (later it works at 48K without any problem.... the fault is only when it start)

tks in adv for any suggestion or help to avoid this ...

Messages In This Thread
JamKazam stops on startup if audio gear ihas frequency set to 48000 (48K) - by marco.boschi@tiscali.it - 06-02-2020, 09:50 AM