• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffer size of UMC202HD automatically switched to 8 samples
Someone on the Behringer Musictribe forum answered:
====
8 samples is what Jamkazam defaults most interfaces to for some reason. It still works.  

I recommend performing a complete audio gear setup on Jamkazam. To find audio gear go to top right of page and select audio gear. Even if you have done this I would try again. Make sure and select your device for input and output and check  boxes 1 and 2  for both directions. 

During the gear setup you should hear their test tone when you reach that page to test. When in a session direct monitoring should be off and you control your own volume by the level control under my live tracks when in a session. Do you see the levels light up on your friends under other live tracks?  

Also, the mute function will activate very easily if you are not careful when you are adjusting your or someone elses levels. 

If their avatar is grayed out this would be a network issue and not an audio issue. It could be on their end or your end. 

Many use the various Behringer interfaces and mixers on Jamkazam and have great results. 
You can also check your interface on a DAW to see if your audio is working properly on input and output. 
====

I went through the audio gear setup again. I cannot see that I did anything differently, apart from also going through my Windows sound settings again. And I made sure that no JamKazam process was still running on my task manager, before restarting JamKazam. 

And now I'm hearing my co-musicians. I cannot quite yet believe that this will keep working. 
I will try out with my tango band members.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buffer size of UMC202HD automatically switched to 8 samples - by Pete Savigny - 04-08-2020, 07:29 PM