• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buffer size of UMC202HD automatically switched to 8 samples
(04-01-2020, 09:46 PM)behri.stein Wrote: Currently, I am using a Behringer UMC202HD under Windows 10 as audio gear. In the audio gear setup, I choose the UMC ASIO Driver, go to the ASIO settings, choose a buffer size of 64 samples but whenever I push the Resync-button, the buffer size switches back to 8 samples (resulting in a pretty good latency but a very poor sound quality). I am not able to switch to anything else than 8 samples since Jamkazam always switches back. Can anyone help?
The JamKazam app captures frames samples in the same about needed to encode a audio frame. This is about 110 samples at 44.1 KHZ (or multiple thereof) or 120 samples at 48Kz (or multiple thereof). When it requests that number of samples from the audio driver, the driver switches to the closest frame size will allow that capture size. If you set the input sample rate to 48Khz based it usually retain the value as opposed to 44.1Hz.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Buffer size of UMC202HD automatically switched to 8 samples - by jamjam - 04-01-2020, 10:12 PM