• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disconnected from server message
Can anyone help?  The minute I log in to JK I get the message "disconnected from server, reconnecting in xx seconds."
It never connects and I am unable to do anything.  I am hard wired, running a Mac Book pro late 2008 with Catalina 10.15.6 OS.
I went thru all the set up process and was told the set up was a success.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Huh
(10-28-2020, 04:46 PM)chigger Wrote: Can anyone help?  The minute I log in to JK I get the message "disconnected from server, reconnecting in xx seconds."
It never connects and I am unable to do anything.  I am hard wired, running a Mac Book pro late 2008 with Catalina 10.15.6 OS.
I went thru all the set up process and was told the set up was a success.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  Huh
Same here today (11/14/2020).  Seems like a jam kazam problem because people I was supposed  to jam with are getting the same error.  I'm running Windows 10 by the way
(11-14-2020, 09:14 PM)stephanieschiano Wrote:
(10-28-2020, 04:46 PM)chigger Wrote: Can anyone help?  The minute I log in to JK I get the message "disconnected from server, reconnecting in xx seconds."
I went thru all the set up process and was told the set up was a success.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  :huh:
Same here today (11/14/2020).  Seems like a jam kazam problem because people I was supposed  to jam with are getting the same error.  I'm running Windows 10 by the way
Same  with me and my buddy.  He runs a Mac and I use Windows.  We had a good session for about 20 minutes or so then the server disconnect became a problem.
Oh how I wish I had a good answer for everyone. This problem bugged me no end; I couldn't even get started to jam. But for me it turned out to be a relatively simple fix. Our router security was set to "high" and once we lowered it to "medium," the problem has been gone. I am running a Mac book Pro and have an xfinity router. You might explore your security setting for your personal problem, but I have no idea for a "group" problem.
C
You might check your router security settings. Mine was on "high" and I had the same problem. Once it was changed to "medium," all is well.