• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with Live Broadcast
I have been trying to live broadcast for a few days now with very poor results.  I have tried both facebook and youtube.  Here is what typically happens.  The video pauses and I get errors saying that the video feed is not smooth (or something like that).  The audio either doesn't work or it is choppy at best.  Jamkazam crashes and says it can not get control of the video window.

Overall, I can not get this to work.  Are others having the same problem?  Is there a work around or solution to this?
(06-03-2020, 12:04 AM)diecidue Wrote: I have been trying to live broadcast for a few days now with very poor results.  I have tried both facebook and youtube.  Here is what typically happens.  The video pauses and I get errors saying that the video feed is not smooth (or something like that).  The audio either doesn't work or it is choppy at best.  Jamkazam crashes and says it can not get control of the video window.

Overall, I can not get this to work.  Are others having the same problem?  Is there a work around or solution to this?
I got this to work by using a different computer to broadcast.
Thumbs Up 
(06-09-2020, 11:02 AM)diecidue Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 12:04 AM)diecidue Wrote: I have been trying to live broadcast for a few days now with very poor results.  I have tried both facebook and youtube.  Here is what typically happens.  The video pauses and I get errors saying that the video feed is not smooth (or something like that).  The audio either doesn't work or it is choppy at best.  Jamkazam crashes and says it can not get control of the video window.

I got this to work by using a different computer to broadcast.

Hi diecidue,

Yeah, you need a different computer for broadcast to optimize the latency of your audiocapture. I've done some test too, and when I work on the same computer (and I have a fast one), I always have latency/video problems. When I put the broadcast on another computer, older and slower, it still working fine.

(thumb up)