• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Subscription issue with Gold Plan
Hello - I subscribed to the Gold Plan last week but on the My Account page it says that I'm still on the Free Level. When I try to re-subscribe, I get a box that says "You already have this subscription. No changes were made to your account." When I click the link for Help Desk, I get a message saying that I must be on a paid plan to use support. I sent an email to support and got back the message that they won't respond to my email if I'm not on a plan... Does anyone have a suggestion for next steps? Thanks!
(08-26-2024, 09:30 PM)jeffdanielski Wrote: Hello - I subscribed to the Gold Plan last week but on the My Account page it says that I'm still on the Free Level. When I try to re-subscribe, I get a box that says "You already have this subscription. No changes were made to your account." When I click the link for Help Desk, I get a message saying that I must be on a paid plan to use support. I sent an email to support and got back the message that they won't respond to my email if I'm not on a plan... Does anyone have a suggestion for next steps? Thanks!
>>>
Odd. Although I do seem to recall there is a certain 'lead time' on subscriptions. Something like a free period (of a month?) on any new account(?)

Anyway, if you start a session and end it, you'll get a popup to rate your experience. Just post your challenges in there. I'm told these are read by dev/staff.
> Tamacti Jun <