• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MacOS Sonoma
Hi All,

I've upgraded to Sonoma, and my partner is having problems with both my sound and video. I see and hear him clearly.

We both see my meters move when I speak or play, but he hears nothing (I hear myself through my headphones).

My video is smeared for both of us--I tried two different cameras and got much different, but both unusable, results.

Anybody manage to do better?

My interface is a Focusrite Scarlett Solo, and I'm running an M1 Pro Macbook, Sonoma 14.0.

Thanks,

Chris
I don't see any answers to the question. Is there any more information? I'm trying to decide whether or not to update to Sonoma and want to be sure it doesn't mess up Jam Kazam.
(10-15-2023, 03:10 PM)gmanniek@gmail.com Wrote: I don't see any answers to the question. Is there any more information? I'm trying to decide whether or not to update to Sonoma and want to be sure it doesn't mess up Jam Kazam.

Same issue here. Audio is intermittent and video smeared.
(09-29-2023, 04:32 PM)CAFacq Wrote: Hi All,

I've upgraded to Sonoma, and my partner is having problems with both my sound and video. I see and hear him clearly.

We both see my meters move when I speak or play, but he hears nothing (I hear myself through my headphones).

My video is smeared for both of us--I tried two different cameras and got much different, but both unusable, results.

Anybody manage to do better?

My interface is a Focusrite Scarlett Solo, and I'm running an M1 Pro Macbook, Sonoma 14.0.

Thanks,

Chris

Same problems with Sonoma