• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Audio (most of the time) in sessions
I've been trying to get this up and running in a reliable way for awhile now.  It's unbelievably frustrating.  Hoping someone can shed some light here. I've tried about every network config I can come up with to no avail.

My current config is 64 bit Windows 10.  I disabled the firewalls on both Windows and my router.  I also have uPNP enabled and have a static IP configured on my internal network with routing rules applied at my router for ports 12000-12020 to this PC.  I don't have a static public IP (dynamic IP) so my router should take any traffic directed to these ports and route them to this PC.

When I try to join a session, 90% of the time I get no audio from peers.  Occasionally, 1-2 people will connect fine but most of the time it just says No Audio (and I get all the warning that there is no audio stream to the peers).

Network tests all say there are no network tests available (assuming this has either been disabled by JamKazam or they just can't handle all the people trying to test).

I've tried without port rules, using a single UDP port, smaller range of ports, etc.

I have a fiber connections which is very fast.  It's hard wired.  The troubleshooting tools are useless.

Using a Presonus AudioBox 96 USB which seems to test out at about 3-4 ms (good).

Any idea why I can't seem to get audio from 90%+ of the sessions?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
No Audio (most of the time) in sessions - by vdrums - 05-26-2020, 12:43 PM