• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube Live start broadcast button
Our band has been streaming on YouTube Live with very little issues, and this last update seems to have broken something. When we now go through the steps to stream, the only option we have to hit is "start broadcast" which does not work. Previously, we had a just a "start" button in the lower left which would work. It is now gone and nothing we tried could get the stream to start. I have included a pic of what the previous screen looked like. I've also attached a pic of the steps we take to get to that screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-24-2020, 02:20 PM)cwzois@gmail.com Wrote: Our band has been streaming on YouTube Live with very little issues, and this last update seems to have broken something. When we now go through the steps to stream, the only option we have to hit is "start broadcast" which does not work. Previously, we had a just a "start" button in the lower left which would work. It is now gone and nothing we tried could get the stream to start. I have included a pic of what the previous screen looked like. I've also attached a pic of the steps we take to get to that screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
I should also clarify that I am sharing my screen to broadcast, not using a webcam.