• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug report -- JamKazam deletes recorded files on exit.
Hi,

This is a bug report, not a new feature request. In our rehearsal last night, I used the Record feature to record one of my vocal quartet's songs. After I stopped recording, there were 5 .wav files in the Recording subfolder, one for each of our voices and a mix file. After I exited JamKazam, there were only 3 .wav files. The mix file, and my vocal file, were missing.

Fortunately I had copied the files out to another folder before exiting (I had seen this bug before!). I'm guessing that JK is doing some "clean up" upon exit. I really don't care about the mix file, but deleting the session host's audio file is clearly a mistake.

Thanks!

(05-21-2020, 05:41 PM)mhholmes Wrote: Hi,

This is a bug report, not a new feature request. In our rehearsal last night, I used the Record feature to record one of my vocal quartet's songs. After I stopped recording, there were 5 .wav files in the Recording subfolder, one for each of our voices and a mix file. After I exited JamKazam, there were only 3 .wav files. The mix file, and my vocal file, were missing.

Fortunately I had copied the files out to another folder before exiting (I had seen this bug before!). I'm guessing that JK is doing some "clean up" upon exit. I really don't care about the mix file, but deleting the session host's audio file is clearly a mistake.

Thanks!
I'm running JamKazam on an iMac under MacOS Sierra, 10.12.6.
This bug still exists in the latest release, as of the evening of May 27.