• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jamtracks not working after update
After the last update, my jamtracks will not load. The app freezes. I tried clearing the cache. It tries to reload the track but then freezes at authentication. Anyone else having this problem?
mine not working either
Mine not working either, seems that something in the update has screwed it up.
I've been on with Peter at support and he said reinstall app.

I did and restarted computer and still can't get songs to play. Mine freezes and then makes screen grey out.

Windows 64bit. Newer computer. Windows 10
(05-20-2020, 02:24 PM)schmidt61059 Wrote: After the last update, my jamtracks will not load. The app freezes. I tried clearing the cache. It tries to reload the track but then freezes at authentication. Anyone else having this problem?
Had issue after update last night. Could not play back jam track from begining of track jt would freeze and send interface errors.  After many tries and reboots i found that if i started the track after the beginning it worked but i cant start from the beginning of the track.. if it helps..
My jamtrack also stopped working after update... wave files still work.
I'm also having occasional issues with .wav files as well.
Hope this is fixed soon. I really enjoy the JamTracks. While you can get such things else where, it's nice to able to mix them in the app.
Tried the start in the middle thing. Sort of works. You can start in the middle and then run it back with the slider, so long as you don't let it stop on 0. Then it still freezes, at least for me.
Same exact problems for me. This all started after the last update. It's sad. I have been telling everyone how much I love JamKazam. I noticed that the Client on Windows crashes but before the bitter end let me document what I see after clicking the play icon for my Jam:

- Get Ready Icon runs for a bit then...
-Audio Input Device Stream Stalled. Restarting Audio
- Audio Sample Rate 44k is different than your selected sample rate of 48k
- No compatible sample rate found
- Crash and Burn!

Playing from any point after timestamp 0:00 does work! thank you Sgiunta!

Having this happen right now as I try to get more folks to join is really painful. I hope this gets fixed soon.
(05-20-2020, 02:24 PM)schmidt61059 Wrote: After the last update, my jamtracks will not load. The app freezes. I tried clearing the cache. It tries to reload the track but then freezes at authentication. Anyone else having this problem?
Had same problem and they corrected it.  They will be rolling back last update to deal with some things.   I’m having other crash when I play tracks.
(05-22-2020, 10:29 AM)John Navarroli Wrote:
Had same problem and they corrected it.  They will be rolling back last update to deal with some things.   I’m having other crash when I play tracks.

Works now. Thank you!!!