• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Dual Cameras
Sometimes in giving a lesson, you need to show your fingers (eg playing piano) and your face. JamKazam has a beta mode for that!
When the video opens from the menu you will see the option to open a second camera - if available. You can keep both cameras open or just fast switch between them. You can also flip the camera image, which is necessary for correct view when looking down. Experiment with it and posts your findings here!

(04-01-2020, 03:50 PM)jamjam Wrote: Sometimes in giving a lesson, you need to show your fingers (eg playing piano) and your face. JamKazam has a beta mode for that!
When the video opens from the menu you will see the option to open a second camera - if available. You can keep both cameras open or just fast switch between them. You can also flip the camera image, which is necessary for correct view when looking down. Experiment with it and posts your findings here!
On the Mac Version running a Built in iSight camera and a Logitech C920 it has been working Perfectly.. Running on Mac OS 10.14.6

JB
(04-06-2020, 05:33 PM)jbuecker Wrote:
(04-01-2020, 03:50 PM)jamjam Wrote: Sometimes in giving a lesson, you need to show your fingers (eg playing piano) and your face. JamKazam has a beta mode for that!
On the Mac Version running a Built in iSight camera and a Logitech C920 it has been working Perfectly.. Running on Mac OS 10.14.6

JB

This is a great feature - thank you!

jamjam, if you're still looking for beta testers, I'd LOVE to join the JamKazam beta program. I'm a pretty good QA person and problem-solver, and I use JamKazam at least 3x week with 3 people on an ongoing basis.  Thanks!
Kevin