• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching History
I was in session with a musician from Denver. He had to leave and left his name in the chat of that session so I could connect with him after I was done playing. I was looking for this particular musician from the session last night and when I went to my History and opened the session details,  I found that the screen cuts off all of the names of the musicians who joined the session early.  Unfortunately, this part of the list includes the musician I was looking for.  I click on the Session hot link and it gives a list of all the people who joined the session and  there you can see his name.   I search his name in the search bar and it again populates the search with about 10 items but it doesn't find this particular musician.  Am I going crazy?  I see this musician listed in the session list.  I can't get to his active name to connect.   Are there other routes to connect?
It is normal that some people dont show up when using the search function

Maybe you get better luck by looking in VIEW THE FEED.

There is ALL ended sessions listed.
(05-19-2020, 02:09 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: It is normal that some people dont show up when using the search function

Maybe you get better luck by looking in VIEW THE FEED.

There is ALL ended sessions listed.
Still the same.  you can see the name Olivier P  in the session but you can not find him in the search and his name is too far down the list to show
It is somehow very annoying.

There are plenty people that dont show up in the search function.

If I recieve a friendrequest from a person that I never have heard about, I usually try to find out where the person is located etc.

But some of them I can not find at all by the search function.

Then I must for example accept them - and ask them, if I encounter them.

Or something else.

Not good!
Thanks for your feedback Hans, Seems I will have to work within the confines of the software as it stands.