• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Newbie Account Problems!
I am trying to get up and running with JamKazam. It looks like a great system!

I have two problems. Firstly, I noticed a  'typo' in my identity email address. I corrected this and clicked on the Update button. Although the client said that a confirmation email was sent to the new address, it never arrived. I have tried this several times.

Secondly, instead of the usual 'grey person' I thought it would be nice to have a mugshot of myself as the avatar. I got the following message:

App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.

Does this mean that the image was too large? What size is recommended?
Check your spam folders in your email client, otherwise, I might worry that someone compromised your email they sent it too.

(04-01-2020, 02:14 PM)wyvern Wrote: I am trying to get up and running with JamKazam. It looks like a great system!

I have two problems. Firstly, I noticed a  'typo' in my identity email address. I corrected this and clicked on the Update button. Although the client said that a confirmation email was sent to the new address, it never arrived. I have tried this several times.

Secondly, instead of the usual 'grey person' I thought it would be nice to have a mugshot of myself as the avatar. I got the following message:

App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.

Does this mean that the image was too large? What size is recommended?

I don't know what size is recomended but yeah that is most likely what it means. I haven't this myself but I think you probably are right on your guess.
I have checked my spam folders, but there was no sign of the email. I can certainly receive emails that I send from my other accounts. External emails are also being received as usual.

The image was only 45.3 KB in size, which is pretty small, and I wouldn't have thought should cause a problem
Sorry, I have no more ideas on a solution to your issue.