• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sound quality, volume....
Hello,
this post is a little off-subject (so it's miscellaneous) but I thought that in the context there may be someone with some experience which they can share (particularly wind players like me).
I have got setup ready for a session but I have found that what I hear through the headphones isn't great - I have I think mastered the dials and buttons and I can hear me but I need everything turned up high to get some volume and the quality is rather muffled - well, this is the case for the clarinet and to some extent the flute, but not the saxophone - the acoustics for the saxophone when I play at home have always been troublesome and the sound is in fact better in the headphones but this is not so for the clarinet and flute which sound worse over the headphones - I don't have a lot of experience with headphones so maybe all this has nothing todo with jamkazam and the audio interface.
well, these are my observations, does anyone have remarks to make on the subject? maybe there is scope in jamkazam for playing with this but I haven't yet discovered it.
thanks
Ian

What do you want to do ?
New mail
Copy