• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does JKZ work with DS Lite ?
When joining a session, I typically get only 1 or 2 of the participants, the rest is "no audio".
My own audio setup looks ok and working (3 msec latency), in the router upnp is set, firewalls are open.
My internet connection is DS Lite type, meaning I only have a ipv6 adress. Virtual ipv4 adress is created through the DS Lite tunnel. Typical setup in Germany.....
Actual guess is that this comes from my missing public ipv4 adress. Does anybody experience the same trouble, and eventually have a fix???
(05-16-2020, 07:59 AM)Hardy R. Wrote: When joining a session, I typically get only 1 or 2 of the participants, the rest is "no audio".
My own audio setup looks ok and working (3 msec latency), in the router upnp is set, firewalls are open.
My internet connection is DS Lite type, meaning I only have a ipv6 adress. Virtual ipv4 adress is created through the DS Lite tunnel. Typical setup in Germany.....
Actual guess is that this comes from my missing public ipv4 adress. Does anybody experience the same trouble, and eventually have a fix???
Fixed, found the right hint in the forum here (network setup). The trick was to call my ISP and simply ask to "deactivate DS Lite". Took 5 minutes at zero cost. Now I get every participant of a session.
(05-18-2020, 05:42 AM)Hardy R. Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 07:59 AM)Hardy R. Wrote: When joining a session, I typically get only 1 or 2 of the participants, the rest is "no audio".
Fixed, found the right hint in the forum here (network setup). The trick was to call my ISP and simply ask to "deactivate DS Lite". Took 5 minutes at zero cost. Now I get every participant of a session.

>>>
Well done & thanks for letting the community know.
Could be of use for some.