• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG: Profile image can't be updated
Bug 
Can't upload image on profile ..... I get App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.
I'm getting the same error when trying to update my profile picture too.

App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

>>>
I read somewhere (FB group?) the devs have a (monthly?) quota at the scaling/rendering(?) service for adding profile pics. Whenever this is exceeded that specific error occurs.
With so many new accounts this quota is apparently met pretty quickly until the next reset.
Same issue here and thanks for clarifying @Dimitri - any idea when the reset happens? Feel like I need a wristband to update my profile pic :p
Maybe I'm confusing profile avatar image and instrument icon.

But if I am otherwise right, then it should be at the end of the month.

Last time was probably May 28, if I remember correctly

And the monthly upload limit is 5000

At the beginning of this month I tried to change the avatar image.

Then there was no problem.

I did not change image as I really had no reason for it - and I would actually not use the quota since other people probably have more needs than I do. It was just a test
(06-06-2020, 05:35 PM)ritz11 Wrote: Same issue here and thanks for clarifying @Dimitri - any idea when the reset happens? Feel like I need a wristband to update my profile pic :p

I'll just chime in with a "me, too". 

App: AhUoVoBZSLirP3esyCl7Zz exceeds the limit.
Ditto on this ....and I think it would be a good thing to fix.  When I upload the picture on Mac OSX  I get a screen with the picture but no ability to save it ....and Jamkazam has gone bonkers ...I basically cannot do anything in the program and have to quit it.